Saturday, April 25, 2009

And then there were 3...

I will admit that I was pretty nervous about having 3 kids. Especially because two of them would be so young. I sort of thought it was going to be impossible for me to do by myself and was even thinking that it might be so bad that I would have to go back to work. But it has been surprisingly, dare I say, pleasant?? It definitely isn't the easiest thing I have ever done, but it's been working out pretty well. I say, without a doubt, that going from 2-3 has been so much easier than going from 1-2. Bringing Brody home was so tramatic that I have the first 6 months blocked out of my memory. The only specific memory I have is sitting on the couch one night barely able to hold my eyes open and feeling like crap. I looked over at Jeff and told him that if I ever said I wanted any more kids to "remind me of this moment right now and tell me NO!" Of coarse, things got easier and I learned to manage having two. Brooks is an EXCELLENT baby and is fitting right in. Who knows if this angelic state of being will last into the toddler years, but I am enjoying him so much. He's so tiny and snuggly and sweet. I want him to stay like this forever.



We can't quite tell who he looks like yet, but Jeff is insistent that he looks exactly like Yoda.

No comments: